Wednesday, May 26, 2010

SETTING COURSE FOR RACE #3, IT'LL BE TAPED EARLY FRIDAY

If you were there, you know wace #2 was a bit of a raging success. And I have not acknowledged the winners from last week due to the fact that I'm currently working 5 JOBS to make ends meet.

Men's C-Ryan Cantell, rocking a SS
Women's C-Bonnie McDonald
Men's B-Christain Ravelo
Women's B-Jody Diemar
Men's A-Jay Henry

Course #3 is laid out and will be taped Friday morning due to high winds in Eagle, it's alot different, and should be a bit tougher but just as fun. See you tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Larry-These races are super fun, thanks for putting them together. Only thing you missed last week was my big endo-crash. Fred Reynolds got in my way at the last minute and I had to slam on the brakes. Jk Fred.

    ReplyDelete